Thanks to MyTechOpinion.com, here is a list of 10 great gift ideas for real estate agents this holiday season.
For six more ideas, go to 16 Holiday Gifts for Real Estate Techies!
1. Lenovo Think Pad Tablet PC. The tablet technology allows real estate agents to sign contracts onscreen. The Lenovo Thinkpad X61 offers Intel’s Core Duo processor, embedded EV-DO or HSDPA modem for integrated wireless broadband, long battery life and strong benchmark scores for performance.
2. Garmin Nuvi 660. This state-of-the-art navigation system provides 2D or 3D maps and turn-by-turn voice directions. It also offers a complete “points of interest” database for local restaurants, gas, ATM’s and more. Also stop getting surprised by accidents and road conditions with an optional traffic package from XM NavTraffic® or MSN® Direct. Even use the Nuvi 660 to play MP3’s or display JPG’s of that next listing you’re visiting on a home buyer’s tour.
3.Wireless Broadband: USB727 or U727 Modem. Two pieces of technology every mobile real estate agent should have is wireless broadband internet and a flash drive. The Verizon Wireless USB727 and Sprint U727 combine the two. Get a 4BG of microSD™ memory, combined with a next generation mobile broadband on the EV-DO Rev. A network.
4. MII Flashcam. Open houses and other real estate activities often mean you may be alone for periods of time. Your safety is of top importance! Carry the MII Flashlight, and video/audio recorder. The MII Flashcam comes with one gigabyte of RAM capable of storing 1 hour of quality audio and video. The MII also supports night vision technology, allowing you to convert evening into daytime on the 1.5” TFT-LCD color Display. The MII is water resistant and provides 3 ½ hours of continuous operation.
5. Photoshop Elements 6.0 . Do you have the right software for organizing and editing your real estate photos? Photoshop Elements provides many powerful tools in an easy to use software package. Tag your photos with keywords, use touch-up tools to enhance your photos color and contrast. Easily resize, crop and more. Even find the best photos for the MLS and print marketing by using the side-by-side viewing feature.
6. Acme Made Laptop Cases. Acme’s laptop cases make real estate on the go—sleek, sassy, and practical! Acme Made laptop bags combine style, functionality, and affordability. This one (shown here) is in orange—our favorite color!
7. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008. Load it onto your laptop, attach the small GPS locator and you’re off. Get to know a new market area, create informative brochures based on your neighborhood analysis, or create collections of your sold properties—perfect for prelisting presentations.
8. Mobile Office. This item is so popular that it’s often sold out. Keeping your car clean when it’s used as your daily office is easier said than done. With the Lewis N. Clark Travel Business Center, you can keep your notepads, pens, files, digital camera, flyers, snacks, etc. secure and organized. And when showing property, just fold, zip and plunk in your trunk.
9. iHome Portable Speaker for Nano. At only $30, you can create a soothing background at your next broker’s tour/open house. HomeGain is offering a free set of MP3 Player Speakers for real estate agents who want to write for the blog. See full article
10. HP Officejet Pro L7680 Color All-in-One. Upgrade your printing, copying and faxing capabilities this holiday season. This device is fast, touting laser printer speeds from an inkjet printer. The built-in Ethernet connection allows for easy sharing of this all-in-one with multiple computers. The unusual feature of standard duplex printing makes double sided printing a breeze.
Similar HomeGain Blog articles: 10 Must-Have Technology Tools
Happy holiday shopping!
What’s Your Home Worth? Try HomeGain’s Instant Home Valuation Tool