In July, HomeGain, one of the first companies to provide free instant home valuations online, released the second quarter results of our nationwide survey of over 3500 home owners and 900 HomeGain current and former members. The survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance as President. On this blog we published the complete 2nd quarter 2010 national results as well as the complete 2nd quarter 2010 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers.
Recently, we published the results of the 2nd quarter 2010 Texas home prices survey, Florida home prices survey, California home prices survey, New York home prices survey, New Jersey home prices survey, Illinois home prices survey, Georgia home prices survey, North Carolina home prices survey, Massachusetts home prices survey, Virginia home prices survey Colorado home prices survey and Nevada home prices survey results.
Today we are releasing the Washington home prices survey data.
Set forth below are the agents and brokers second quarter 2009 and 2010 Washington and the national second quarter 2010 data. Also set forth below for selected questions is the Washington home owner response data for the second quarter of 2010. Click on each question to see complete results:
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?