We are pleased to announce the Top Performing AgentEvaluator Real Estate Agents of 2010.
HomeGain real estate agents and brokers continued to have a productive and successful year, despite the bleek outlook on the direction of home prices nationwide. We are proud to recognize these agents for their high level of accomplishment in association with HomeGain’s AgentEvaluator marketing program.
In addition to highlighting the 2010 Top Performers Nationwide, by Region and State, HomeGain recognizes agents who had impressive results and are deserving of honorable mentions.
HomeGain is proud to quantify the successes of our AgentEvaluator agents in 2010 and we look forward to continued success for all of our member agents in 2011.
Here are some 2010 AgentEvaluator highlights:
- HomeGain recognizes 46 of its member real estate agents who have received Top Performer awards based on nationwide, regional and state achievements.
- Overall, in 2010 HomeGain’s top five Realtors earned an average of $103,122 in gross closed commissions from their HomeGain AgentEvaluator business and an average of 13 closed home sales (transactions).
- We now have a total of 975 member agents in the AgentEvaluator Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Million Dollar Clubs based on the following criteria:
- 2 agents are Million Dollar Club honorees, having earned over one million dollars in gross lifetime commissions from HomeGain business
- 26 agents are Diamond Club honorees, having earned over $500,000 in commissions
- 377 agents are Platinum Club honorees, having earned over $125,000 in commissions
- 304 agents are Gold Club honorees, having earned over $75,000 in commissions
- 266 agents are Silver Club honorees, having earned over $50,000 in commissions
And the 2010 Top Performers for AgentEvaluator are…