We are pleased to announce the HomeGain AgentEvaluator¬ģ Top Performers‚ĄĘ¬†of 2009.
Many HomeGain real estate agents and brokers had successful years, despite the downturn in home prices nationwide. We are proud to recognize these agents for their high level of accomplishment in association with HomeGain‚Äôs AgentEvaluator marketing program.
In addition to highlighting the 2009 Top Performers Nationwide, by Region, by State, and Rookie Agents of the Year, HomeGain recognizes agents who had impressive results and are deserving of honorable mentions. (Read the PRWeb press release)
HomeGain is proud that we can quantify the many successes of¬†our AgentEvaluator agents in 2009. We look forward to continued success for all of our member agents in 2010.
Before announcing the Top AgentEvaluator Performers below, here are some 2009 AgentEvaluator highlights:
2009 AgentEvaluator Highlights:
- HomeGain recognizes 53 of its member real estate agents who have received Top Performer awards based on nationwide, regional and state achievements.
- Overall, in 2009 HomeGain‚Äôs top five Realtors earned an average of $146,885 in gross closed commissions from their HomeGain AgentEvaluator business and an average of 21 closed home sales (transactions).
- We now have a¬† total of 895 member agents in the AgentEvaluator Silver, Gold, Platinum and Million Dollar Clubs based on the following criteria:
- 2 agents are Million Dollar¬†Club honorees, having earned over one million dollars in gross lifetime commissions from HomeGain business
- 22 agents are Diamond Club honorees, having earned over $500,000 in commissions
- 352 agents are Platinum Club honorees, having earned over $125,000 in commissions
- 282 agents are Gold Club honorees, having earned over $75,000 in commissions
- 237 agents are Silver Club honorees, having earned over $50,000 in¬† commissions
And the 2009 Top Performers for AgentEvaluator are…