We are pleased to announce the HomeGain AgentEvaluator Top Performers‚ĄĘ¬†of 2008.
Many HomeGain real estate agents and brokers had successful years, despite the downturned in home prices market nationwide. We are proud to recognize these agents for their high level of accomplishment in association with HomeGain‚Äôs AgentEvaluator marketing program.
In addition to highlighting the 2008 Top Performers by Region, 2008 Top Performers by State, and Rookie Agent of the Year, HomeGain recognizes agents in each region of the country that¬†had impressive sales and are deserving of honorable mention.
HomeGain is proud that we can quantify the many successes of¬†our AgentEvaluator agents in 2008.
Congratulations to all of our 2008 top performers! We look forward to continued success for all of our member agents during 2009.
Before announcing the Top AgentEvaluator Performers below, here are some 2008 AgentEvaluator and market highlights:
2008 AgentEvaluator Highlights:
- HomeGain recognizes 51 of its member real estate agents who have received¬†Top Performer awards based on nationwide, regional and state achievements,
- Overall, in 2008 HomeGain‚Äôs top five Realtors earned an average of $236,918 in gross closed commissions from their HomeGain AgentEvaluator business and an average of 20 closed transactions.
- We¬†now have a¬†¬†total of 846 member agents in the AgentEvaluator Silver, Gold and Platinum Clubs based on the following criteria:
-¬†229 agents are Silver Club honorees with an excess of $50,000 in gross commissions earned from their HomeGain leads.
- 271 agents are Gold Club honorees with an excess of $75,000 in gross commissions.
- 346 agents are Platinum Club honorees with an excess of $125,000 in gross commissions.
- The average AgentEvaluator Platinum, Gold or Silver agent earned over $31,348 in gross closed commissions in 2008 and closed an average of 5.5 transactions.
- HomeGain’s average home sale price nationwide was $236,602 in 2008.
- HomeGain‚Äôs average home price nationwide fell only 3% in 2008 over 2007. ($236,602 in 2008 vs. $244,006 in 2007)
And the 2008 Top AgentEvaluator Performers are… Continue reading this post