The property manager will be taking on significant responsibilities with the owner’s real estate. You will be effectively handing your property over to another. It is important to look at the contract, at a minimum it must:
- Name all parties to the contract
- The legal property address
- Define the responsibilities of the manager and the owner
- Enumerate all fees and commissions for leasing or real estate sales.
- Define the term of the contract
- Both parties must sign and date the contract
Agency — What Is It? Continue reading this post