In the past two weeks since Iâ€™ve posted The Case Against Blogging and The Failed Promise of Real Estate 2.0, Iâ€™ve learned that I donâ€™t know too much about blogging and that many bloggers donâ€™t know too much about HomeGain.
Iâ€™d like to thank the many bloggers who are assisting HomeGain and myself in our education about blogging, including:
- Our Guest Bloggers: Brian B., Joe F., Mary M., Pat K., Nicole N., Jay T., Kevin B., and Diane C.
- Our HomeGain Agent contributors:
Brian K., Eric P., Jeffrey B., Mark J., Barry K., Jerry R., Joe C. and Mitch R.
- Comment contributors to the HomeGain Blog: : Todd C, Brian Bl. Sara B., Missy C., Mitch R., Tony V., Anne Marie C., Rebecca L., Ken S., Laurie M., John F., Steve M., John M. Jerry R., Bob M., Rudy B. and Rich J.
- ActiveRainâ€™ers: Rich J and Laurie M.
- Sellsius Real Estate Blog: Greg T. and Teresa B.
- Rain City Guide: Ardell D., Dustin L. and Kevin T.
- Bloodhound Blog: Jason L., Mike F. Morgan B., Thomas J. ,Lane B., Sean P. and Benn from Agent Genius
- The Notorious R.O.B., Rob H.
- 1000 Watt Consulting: Marc D. and Brian B.
I look forward to our continued conversations.