Congratulations to our next 5 real estate agent winners from the Agent Appreciation 2010 competitions!
Week 2 Winners – Metaphor Madness:
“What’s your best metaphor for what HomeGain does for you?”
- “HomeGain is the dark chocolate that makes a depressed market feel all better.” Steve M. of Prudential Americana ($50 Amazon.com gift card winner)
- “HomeGain is the fuel in my gas tank!” Karen K. of TX Property Shop (Max bobblehead winner)
- “HomeGain is the shining star in my Real Estate universe.” L.B. M. of Realty USA (Max winner)
- “HomeGain is the cream of my crop.” Don S. of Re/Max Properties SW (Max winner)
- “HomeGain is the butter on my bread.” Edward R. of 3DX Real Estate (Max winner)
See all 23 finalist metaphors. What’s your favorite? (Personally, I loved, “HomeGain is the special sauce on my Big Mac.”)
Week 3 Competition: Ring Ring Hello — and get a head start on Week 4 Competition!
Thanks to everyone for their participation. We’ll announce the next 5 winners next Monday.