We have polled home buyers and sellers once again and we’re sharing the results in order to help our AgentEvaluator® agent members better meet the needs of prospects.
We sent our survey to more than 14,000 home buyers and sellers who came through AgentEvaluator in the last year -– some who closed with a HomeGain agent and some who did not choose a HomeGain agent.
5 Useful takeaways from the survey that all AgentEvaluator members should read:
1. Consumer Feedback on agents is one of the top things homebuyers and sellers are looking for when they use AgentEvaluator.
- Takeaway: If you don’t have consumer feedback (reviews to say what a great job you’ve done as a Realtor) entered in your profile, get some entered today. To upload reviews, go to the Consumer Feedback section of your Proposal Templates page.
2. Most of the consumers who worked with a HomeGain agent chose that agent because of their personal response.
- Takeaway: As shown in both this year’s and last year’s survey, personalization has consistently been the most important reason consumers select HomeGain agents. If you ARE NOT personalizing EACH proposal to address the specific situation of the prospect you’re responding to, you should start today.
3. Most consumers expect to receive their proposals within 1 to 3 days. Continue reading this post