In the age of technology, isn’t it nice to receive a card in the mail? It is much more memorable than receiving an email or a text message. The person who sent it took the time to write the note, put a stamp on it, and put it in the mail. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to know someone cares about me that much.
Wouldn’t it be a nice gesture to send a thank you card to a client, business associate, or even a prospective client?
Here are some ideas:
- Thank a fellow Realtor for selling one of your listings.
- Thank a mortgage broker for a job well done.
- Thank a prospect who just signed up for IDX on your website.
- Thank a prospect that took the time to call you.
- Thank a home seller for listing with you.
- Thanks for a referral.
- Thank a potential home buyer after showing them properties.
- Thank a prospect for filling out a CMA form on your website.
- Thank a friend request on Facebook.
- Thank a prospective seller after a listing appointment.
- Thank every open house attendee.
You get the idea. Try to send out 5 cards or notes per day and see what kind of response you get. I think you will be pleased. Soon you will think of more and more fun occasions to send cards.