Forty-two percent of North Carolina real estate professionals expect home prices to increase in the next six months
HomeGain, one of the first companies to provide free instant home valuations online, released the results of our third quarter 2012 nationwide home values survey of over of over 300 HomeGain current and former members and more than 2,200 home owners. The survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance as President. On this real estate blog we published the 3rd quarter 2012 national results as well as the complete 3rd quarter 2012 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers.
We’ve already released the third quarter 2012 California home values survey and third quarter 2012 Florida home values survey data, the third quarter 2012 Texas home values survey data, the third quarter 2012 Arizona home values survey data. Today we are releasing the North Carolina home values survey data. In the coming days we will be releasing home values survey data from Washington and Virginia.
Today we are releasing the North Carolina home prices survey results.
Set forth below is the third quarter 2012 real estate professional and home owner North Carolina home prices survey data along with the first quarter 2012 data and third quarter 2011 real estate professional survey data: (click on each question to see complete results):
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- In the next two years, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?
- If the Presidential election were held today, who would you vote for?
- If the Presidential election were held today, who would you vote for? (Part 2)