We have polled home buyers and sellers once again and weâ€™re sharing the results in order to help our AgentEvaluatorÂ® agent members better meet the needs of prospects.
We sent our survey to more than 14,000 home buyers and sellers who came through AgentEvaluator in the last year -â€“ some who closed with a HomeGain agent and some who did not choose a HomeGain agent.
5 Useful takeaways from the survey that all AgentEvaluator members should read:
1. Consumer Feedback on agents is one of the top things homebuyers and sellers are looking for when they use AgentEvaluator.
- Takeaway: If you donâ€™t have consumer feedback (reviews to say what a great job you’ve done as a Realtor) entered in your profile, get some entered today. To upload reviews, go to the Consumer Feedback section of your Proposal Templates page.
2. Most of the consumers who worked with a HomeGain agent chose that agent because of their personal response.
- Takeaway: As shown in both this yearâ€™s and last yearâ€™s survey, personalization has consistently been the most important reason consumers select HomeGain agents. If you ARE NOT personalizing EACH proposal to address the specific situation of the prospect youâ€™re responding to, you should start today.
3. Most consumers expect to receive their proposals within 1 to 3 days. Continue reading this post