Nearly half of Florida real estate professionals and homeowners think home prices will decline over the next six months; 52% of Florida agents and brokers strongly disapprove of Obama’s performance as President.
Last month, HomeGain, the first company to provide free instant home valuations online, released the results of our first quarter 2011 nationwide home values survey of over 750 HomeGain current and former members and 1600 home owners. The survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance as President. On this real estate blog we published the 1st quarter 2011 national results as well as the complete 1st quarter 2011 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers.
Yesterday we released the California home values survey data. Today we are releasing the 1st quarter 2011 Florida home prices survey data. In the coming days we will be releasing home values survey data from Texas, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and other states.
Set forth below is the first quarter 2011 real estate professional and home owner Florida home prices survey data along with the fourth quarter 2010 real estate professional survey data and the first quarter 2011 national home prices survey data: (click on each question to see complete results):
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?