Certain types of blog posts attract visitors and generate a lot of interest (clicks), increasing the likelihood they will be read and maybe spread across the Internet. The first type of blog post hitting the mark is the “List” post.
Five Tips For Better List Posts
- The number 10 seems to be a popular list number – Top 10 list. The same is apparently true for odd number lists. Don’t ask me why. Even a post of 1 will work – The Number 1 Reason Homes Don’t Sell.
- Use these powerful buzzwords to further attract readers, such as: Top, Best, Easy, Fast, Cheap, Simple, Popular, Tips, Tricks, Secrets
- Don’t neglect the negative list. For example, 7 Big Mistakes to Avoid When Photographing a Home for Sale.
- Appeal to curiosity. Secrets. Tips. Tricks. People are curious to know what the experts know.
- Bold your list items. It helps the list items stand out.
Blogging Tip courtesy of the HomeGain Blog Professor, Joseph Ferrara. To read the full article and receive the weekly real estate blogging newsletters, sign up for AgentView and the HomeGain Blogging School.