Eighty-one percent of Arizona Real Estate Professionals think home prices will increase over the next six months; Fifty-five percent of home owners think home prices will increase
HomeGain, one of the first companies to provide free instant home valuations online, released the results of our second quarter 2012 nationwide home values survey of over of over 400 HomeGain current and former members and more than 1,700 home owners. The survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance as President. On this real estate blog we published the 2nd quarter 2012 national results as well as the complete 2nd quarter 2012 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers.
Earlier this month we released the California 2nd quarter 2012 home values survey data, the Florida 2nd quarter 2012 home values survey data, and the 2nd quarter 2012 Texas home prices survey data. In the coming days we will be releasing home values survey data from New York, Maryland, North Carolina, Washington and other states.
Set forth below is the second quarter 2012 real estate professional and home owner Arizona home prices survey data along with the first quarter 2012 real estate professional survey data and the second quarter 2011 national home prices survey data: (click on each question to see complete results):
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- In the next two years, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?
- If the Presidential election were held today, who would you vote for?
- If the Presidential election were held today, who would you vote for? (Part 2)