We are pleased to announce the Top Performing AgentEvaluator Real Estate Agents of 2011.
HomeGain real estate agents and brokers continued to have a productive and successful year, despite the questions surrounding the direction of home prices nationwide. We are proud to recognize these agents for their high level of accomplishment in association with HomeGain’s AgentEvaluator marketing program.
In addition to highlighting the 2011 Top Performers Nationwide, by Region and State, HomeGain recognizes agents who had impressive results and are deserving of honorable mentions.
HomeGain is proud to quantify the successes of our AgentEvaluator agents in 2011 and we look forward to continued success for all of our member agents in 2012.
Here are some 2011 AgentEvaluator highlights:
- HomeGain recognizes 43 of its member real estate agents who have received Top Performer awards based on nationwide, regional and state achievements.
- Overall, in 2011 HomeGain’s top four agents in the Highest Dollar Volume category earned an average of $88,072 in gross closed commissions from their HomeGain AgentEvaluator business with an average of 9 closed home sales (transactions).
- We now have a total of 1,065 member agents in the AgentEvaluator Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Million Dollar Clubs based on the following criteria:
- 2 agents are Million Dollar Club honorees, having earned over one million dollars in gross lifetime commissions from HomeGain business
- 29 agents are Diamond Club honorees, having earned over $500,000 in commissions
- 408 agents are Platinum Club honorees, having earned over $125,000 in commissions
- 329 agents are Gold Club honorees, having earned over $75,000 in commissions
- 297 agents are Silver Club honorees, having earned over $50,000 in commissions
And the 2011 Top Performers for AgentEvaluator are…