HomeGain¬†rolled out its November/December 2009 newsletter for Realtors, called ‚ÄúAgent Success Newsletter‚Äú.
The digital real estate newsletter included:
- Feature Story: Announced the results from¬†HomeGain‚Äôs Q4 home prices survey which showed that the First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit spurs home sales and stabilizes home prices.¬†Special thanks to the Realtors and members of the press who attended the December Press Call. News coverage of the home prices survey includes: Boston Globe, Real Estate Economy Watch, UPI, Dallas Dirt, RISMedia, Inman News, Sellsius Blog, DS Magazine, Housing One Magazine, OC Metro Magazine, Staten Island Real Estate News. Read all news stories.
- Agent Question of the Month:
- HomeGain News: Two Realtor members earn $500,000 from HomeGain; Home Improvement and Staging Survey results were released; HomeGain launches a Share the Smiles campaign for Realtors (don’t forget to send in your photos!); HomeGain moves its office to a new location in Emeryville.
- Agent Success Awards: We congratulated the newest¬†AgentEvaluator Platinum¬†Club, Gold Club and Silver Club members (16 real estate agents inducted).
- Customer Advocates: For October, Chris Johnson was the winner and for November, Charles Koo was recognized.