We are pleased to present our REALTOR® members with the launch of our 4th Annual Agent Appreciation Campaign!
Each year, for one month, HomeGain gives thanks to its customers for their continued support.
As part of the 2009 Agent Appreciation Campaign, we are featuring:
- A FREE business review (see choices)
- Tools for your clients
- Weekly Surprise! Play a new game EACH WEEK and win $50 account credit, plus a grand prize on October 31st open to all participants.
- Reasons to thank a Realtor
- And more!
Please refer to the email you should have received from HomeGain.com with the link to the campaign website.
If you are a real estate agent who is a member of AgentView, AgentEvaluator®, BuyerLink™ or AIMS, and did NOT receive the announcement email from HomeGain.com with a link to the 2009 Agent Appreciation Campaign website, please email us.
With the campaign announcement, we are also pleased to induct 39 HomeGain members who have reached club status across 17 U.S. states (since August):
- 2 new Diamond Club members (totaling 19 members who have earned $500,000 in gross lifetime commissions from HomeGain leads)
- 13 new Platinum Club members (totaling 346 members who have earned $125,000 or greater)
- 11 new Gold Club members (totaling 278 members who have earned $75,000 or greater)
- 13 new Silver Club members (totaling 230 who have earned $50,000 or greater)
“HomeGain is an enormous advocate of its Realtor members’ success,” stated Louis Cammarosano, General Manager at HomeGain. “We are proud that our marketing solutions help contribute to their success. We will continue to recognize our agent members for their hard work and dedication to the real estate industry.” Continue reading this post