Congratulations to all our top real estate agents! 2007 turned out to be a successful year for many HomeGain agents, despite the downturned market nationwide.
In 2007 HomeGain’s top five (5) agents earned an average of $198,000 in gross closed commissions from their HomeGain AgentEvaluator®business and an average of 23 closed transactions.
In addition to highlighting the 2007 Top Performers by Region and the 2007 Top Performers by State, HomeGain recognizes agents in each region of the country who had impressive sales with honorable mentions.
We look forward to continued success for all of our member agents during 2008.
Before I announce the Top AgentEvaluator Performers, here are some 2007 HomeGain highlights:
- In 2007 HomeGain’s top five (5) agents earned an average of $198k in gross closed commissions from their HomeGain AgentEvaluator business and an average of 23 closed transactions.
- Average successful agent closed 2.5 HG generated transactions in 2007; these transactions generated an average of $609k in sales volume per agent.
- 619 agents earned in excess of $75k in gross commissions from their HG leads.
- 299 agents earned in excess of $125k in gross commissions from their HG leads.
- HomeGain’s average sales price was $244k in 2007.
- HomeGain’s average home price remained essentially flat year over year in 2007. ($244,006 in 2007 vs. $244,040 in 2006).
- The average successful HG agent earned over $24,900 in gross closed commissions.