Inman reports that the top 100 list reflects the real estate industry‚Äôs best and brightest and who embody leadership, innovation, ingenuity, power and persistence.
HomeGain has been receiving increasing recognition over the past year due to several HomeGain initiatives, including:
- The HomeGain Real Estate Blog – Nominated as Most Innovative Real Estate Blog of 2008 by Inman News
- The launch of the Max ‚Äď HomeGain‚Äôs gorilla – Marketing Campaign that includes a fleet of advertising vehicles, online ad campaign, trade show appearances and blogs
- Relaunch of¬†its¬†instant home prices tool that also incorporates new features
- The launch of¬†its marketing product, AgentView,¬†a product that features Realtor listings, blogs, profiles and other real estate content in an advertising-free environment
- The launch of the HomeGain Agent¬†Blogging Network
- Announcement of free¬†Agent Blogs for AgentView members to use as a marketing tool to reach consumers in their local market
- Launch of the HomeGain Blogging School featuring Joseph Ferrara as the Blogging Professor for real estate agents who subscribe to AgentView to get monthly blogging tips
- Integration¬†of its Home Sale Maximizer tool into AgentView
Join us in congratulating Louis!
Louis Cammarosano was also named to Inman News People to Watch in 2007.