We held our first all hands meeting of the year earlier this week at the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville.
We reviewed our 2007 accomplishments that included:
- Completion of yet another profitable year, achieving greater net income than in 2006
- Continued to attract an average of more than 4 million unique visitors a month, placing HomeGain in the top 5 most visited real estate web sites, according to ComScore and Hitwise
- Achieved record BuyerLink™ revenues
- Launch of online ordering for BuyerLink
- Re-launch of our instant home valuation tool – an upgrade from our original instant home valuation tool first launched back in 2000
- Redesign of our web site
- Launch of our agent centric HomeGain Real Estate Blog
- Launch of homescout, a free listing site for HomeGain members to post their listings
- Launch of Home Sale Maximizer™
- Establishment of the HomeGain Advisors™ group
- Establishment of an Employee Activities Committee (EAC)
We also renewed our commitment to customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty.
Finally, we named our new orange gorilla mascot.
HomeGain employees submitted over 100 name nominations and we conducted a series of online voting rounds over a period of two weeks.
We are proud to present to you the star of our Gorilla Marketing Campaign, MAX.
General Manager, HomeGain