Seventy-four percent of Washington real estate professionals expect home prices to stay the same in the next six months
Last month, HomeGain, one of the first companies to provide free instant home valuations online, released the fourth quarter results of our nationwide home values survey of over 400 HomeGain current and former members and 2,000 home owners. The HomeGain survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance. On this blog we published the 4th quarter 2011 national results as well as the complete 4th quarter 2011 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers and homeowners.
Recently, we released the California 4th quarter 2011 home values survey data and the Florida 4th quarter 2011 home values survey data, the 4th quarter 2011 Texas home prices survey data , the 4th quarter 2011 New York home prices survey data, the 4th quarter 2011 New Jersey home values survey data, the Illinois 4th quarter 2011 home values survey data, the Arizona 4th quarter 2011 home prices survey data, and the Maryland 4th quarter 2011 home prices survey data. In the coming days we will be releasing home values survey data from Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Today we are releasing the Washington home prices survey data.
Set forth below is the fourth quarter 2011 real estate professional and homeowner Washington home prices survey data along with the third quarter 2011 real estate professional survey data along with the fourth quarter 2011 national home prices survey data. Click on each question to see complete results:
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?
- If the Presidential election were today, who would you vote for?