Fifty-four percent of Georgia Real Estate Professionals Expect Home Values to Decline over the Next Six Months
At the end of last year, HomeGain, one of the first companies to provide free instant home valuations online, released the fourth quarter results of our nationwide home values survey of over 1000 HomeGain current and former members and 2300 home owners. The HomeGain survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance. On this blog we published the 4th quarter 2010 national results as well as the complete 4th quarter 2010 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers and homeowners.
Today we release the result of the third quarter Georgia home prices survey.
Set forth below is the fourth quarter 2010 real estate professional and homeowner Georgia home prices survey data along with the 4th quarter 2009 and 2010 real estate professional survey data along with the 4th quarter 2010 national home prices survey data. Click on each question to see complete results:
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?
Question 4. What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which you eventually list the house?
Question 5. What is the average difference in price between what the home is listed at and what the home sells for?
Question 7. What percent of homes in your area are foreclosures?
Question 8. What is the average home price in your area?