Seventy-five percent of Pennsylvania real estate professionals expect home prices to fall over the next six months
Last month, HomeGain,one of the first companies to provide free instant home valuations online, released the results of our third quarter 2011 nationwide home values survey of over 500 HomeGain current and former members and 2,200 home owners. The survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance as President. On this real estate blog we published the 3rd quarter 2011 national results as well as the complete 3rd quarter 2011 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers.
Recently, we released the California 3rd quarter 2011 home values survey data and the Florida 3rd quarter 2011 home values survey data, the 3rd quarter 2011 Texas home prices survey data , the 3rd quarter 2011 New York home prices survey data, the 3rd quarter 2011 New Jersey home values survey data, the Illinois 3rd quarter 2011 home values survey data, the Georgia 3rd quarter 2011 home prices survey data, the Arizona 3rd quarter 2011 home prices survey data, the Virginia 3rd quarter 2011 home prices survey data, the Colorado 3rd quarter 2011 home prices survey data, the Massachusetts 3rd quarter 2011 home prices survey data, the Maryland 3rd quarter 2011 home prices survey data, and the North Carolina 3rd quarter 2011 home prices survey data. In the coming days we will be releasing home values survey data from Washington, Nevada and Ohio.
Today we are releasing the Pennsylvania home prices survey.
Set forth below is the third quarter 2011 real estate professional and home owner Pennsylvania home prices survey data along with the second quarter 2011 real estate professional survey data and the third quarter 2010 national home prices survey data: (click on each question to see complete results):
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?
- If the Presidential election were today, who would you vote for?