Fifty-one percent of Florida real estate professionals think home prices will increase over the next six months; Fifty percent of homeowners think home prices will stay the same
HomeGain, one of the first companies to provide free instant home valuations online, released the results of our first quarter 2012 nationwide home values survey of over of over 400 HomeGain current and former members and more than 1,700 home owners. The survey asked their opinions on home prices and what they thought of President Obama’s performance as President. On this real estate blog we published the 1st quarter 2012 national results as well as the complete 1st quarter 2012 regional results, including commentary from real estate agents and brokers.
Earlier we released the California home values survey data. Today we are releasing the Florida home values survey data. In the coming days we will be releasing home values survey data from Texas, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Arizona and other states.
See all past Florida home values surveys.
Set forth below is the first quarter 2012 real estate professional and home owner Florida home prices survey data along with the fourth quarter 2011 real estate professional survey data and the first quarter 2011 national home prices survey data: (click on each question to see complete results):
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?
- If the Presidential election were today, who would you select for President?
Question 2. On average, what do your homeowner clients believe that their home is worth?
Question 3. How do your home buyer clients feel that homes for sale are priced?
Question 4. What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which you eventually list the house?
Question 5. What is the average difference in price between what the home is listed at and what the home sells for?
Question 7. What percent of homes in your area are foreclosures?
Question 8. What is the average home price in your area?
Question 9: What percentage of your clients were first time home buyers?
See National and Regional Survey Results
Try HomeGain’s Instant Home Values tool
Search Florida real estate
Find U.S. homes for sale and search U.S. real estate on homegain.com