On this real estate blog we published the full survey results, including agent and broker commentary and charts. Recently, we published the results of the first quarter 2010 Texas home prices survey, Florida home prices survey , California home prices survey, New York home prices survey , New Jersey home prices survey , Illinois home prices survey, Georgia home prices survey, Pennsylvania home prices survey , Arizona home prices survey, North Carolina home prices survey, Massachusetts home prices survey, Nevada home prices survey , Ohio home prices survey, Virginia home prices survey, Colorado home prices survey and Maryland home prices survey results
Today we are releasing the Washington home prices survey data.
Set forth below is the 2009 and 2010 first quarter Washington home prices survey results with the 2010 first quarter national data :
- Have home prices increased, decreased or stayed the same in the last year?
- On average, what do homeowners believe that their home is worth?
- How do buyers feel that homes for sale are priced?
- What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which the home gets listed?
- What is the average difference in price between what a home is listed at and what a home sells for?
- In the next six months, will the values of homes in your market increase, decrease or stay the same?
- What percentage of homes for sale are foreclosures in your area?
- What is the average home price in your area?
- What percentage of your clients are first-time buyers?
- How do you think Barack Obama is performing in his role as President?
Question 2. On average, what do your homeowner clients believe that their home is worth?
Question 3. How do your home buyer clients feel that homes for sale are priced?
Question 4. What is the average difference in price between what sellers believe their home to be worth and the amount at which you eventually list the house?
Question 5. What is the average difference in price between what the home is listed at and what the home sells for?
Question 7. What percent of homes in your area are foreclosures?
Question 8. What is the average home price in your area?
* Dash denotes no related data