HomeGain released AgentView this evening.
AgentView provides a complete marketing solution for real estate professionals combining featured listings, agent profiles, personal blogs, blog training, local content, lead management and home valuation tools and a variety of consumer contact points.
What’s in AgentView for Realtors?
- Realtors are showcased exclusively in an advertising-free environment.
- A way for Realtors to consolidate their marketing efforts. Instead of buying ads on other home valuation sites, paying for featured listings on another website, and setting up a blog on yet another, AgentView allows Realtors to present their profiles, their listings and their blogs directly on HomeGain.com.
- Easy access to home buyers and sellers. Consumers are encouraged to contact AgentView Realtors either by email, phone, blog interaction, or to visit the agents’ websites. There are five tabs, home values, homes for sale, local information, agent profiles, agent blogs and Home Sale Maximizer™. As the user toggles through the tabbed content offerings, the agent’s photo, contact information, website link and a large email contact box are prominently featured, pictured here.
- Blog School training and lead management tools are included in the subscription price.
- Low starting price of $29 per ZIP code.
What’s in AgentView for Home Buyers and Sellers?
- Agent Listings and MLS listings. Home buyers can review featured listings displayed on Google maps and, in many cases, can click through to agents’ IDX websites and view further MLS listings.
- Agent Blogs. Consumers can read and comment on agents’ blogs.
- Agent Profiles. Consumers can review agents’ profiles and professional qualifications.
- Free Instant Home Valuation tool. Consumers can use HomeGain’s original instant home valuation tool to get a price range of what their home might be worth. After doing so they can contact an AgentView agent to get a free comparative market analysis (CMA).
- Home Sale Maximizer™. Visitors can use Home Sale Maximizer™ to determine which home improvements will best help increase the resale value of their homes.
- Local Information. Consumers can review local data including household size, average income, average commute time and mode of transportation.
- Choice. Consumers can contact agents in a variety of ways, including phoning, emailing, blogging, or visiting agents’ websites.
Home buyers and sellers can see how AgentView works by visiting HomeGain.com and clicking on “see how it works” under “AgentView”.
Real estate professionals can click here for more information.