HomeGain Employees Update Management and Peers on First Quarter Accomplishments
Earlier this week we held our first all hands meeting of the year at the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville.
In addition to the entire HomeGain team, Dan Jauernig, Chief Executive Officer of Classified Ventures, and Tim Fagan, President of Classified Ventures Real Estate, were in attendance.
I opened the meeting by reaffirming our commitment to customer and employee satisfaction.
We received updates from almost every HomeGain department.
Many of the presenters, selected from amongst the ranks to address their peers, were doing so for the first time. They were well prepared as they had received public speaking training earlier in the year.
The feedback regarding the speakers’ presentations was overwhelmingly positive.
Here are some comments by fellow HomeGainers on the job well done by the presenters:
“It was nice to see so many different presentations and the goodly amount of useful information.”
“I’ve had at least 10 people tell me how informative it was and helped them understand more things about the company.”
Some of the material covered by our speakers:
- An update on the construction progress of our new lunch room which will be equipped with a wide screen television, Wii, kitchen and other amenities – Grand opening scheduled for end of the month.
- A sneak peek at the upcoming product features.
- A review of our financials to date; we are ahead of our net income plan.
- A report on our top ten markets and what real estate agents are saying.
- An update on business development activities and the new partnerships completed.
- An update on marketing activities including the recent success of the HomeGain blog and launch of Home Sale Maximizer and HomeGain Media Center.
- The announcement that HomeGain will be celebrating its 2nd annual Employee Appreciation Month in May.
- An inside look at the making of Max and what the future holds for our cuddly mascot.
- A review of the project management process and of the 41 RFC’s completed this year.
- A review of the account management project to assist our AgentEvaluator customers improve their proposals – over 600 agents have been given additional training.
- A review of the inside sales and broker sales teams results – continued improvement in revenue per representative.
- An overview of our web operations activities – website uptime 99.998%; network uptime 99.999%.
- A report on our systems integration and engineering team activities.
- A review of our Quality Assurance processes.
We concluded the meeting by recognizing HomeGain employee anniversaries, with many employees receiving certificates and gift cards for their years of service.
Following the meeting HomeGainers were treated to cocktails and hor’douvres at the Hilton Garden Inn Pavillion Lounge.