Today HomeGain announced that it is inducting 18 AgentEvaluator® Find A Realtor® club members, bringing the total to 73 inducted agent members this year — and whom together have earned over $6.8 million in gross lifetime real estate commissions. Read the press release.
HomeGain last inducted 27 members into its clubs in July, and is now inducting an additional 18 members (see below for club agents’ names):
- 5 new HomeGain Platinum Club members (totaling 369 agent members who have earned $125k or more in gross real estate commissions from HomeGain leads)
- 7 new HomeGain Gold Club members (totaling 303 agent members who have earned $75k or more)
- 6 new HomeGain Silver Club members (totaling 260 agent members who have earned $50k or more)
“We are pleased to induct these new club members and highlight their remarkable level of achievement,” stated Louis Cammarosano, General Manager at HomeGain.
HomeGain has 26 agent members in its Diamond Club (who have earned more than $500k in gross commissions) and two members in its Million Dollar Club (who have earned more than $1,000,000 in gross commissions).
HomeGain AgentEvaluator Award Club members have earned over $100 million dollars worth of real estate commissions since 1999 when HomeGain was founded. Award Club membership has grown to include 960 HomeGain members.
Newly inducted agent club member comments:
• “I have been a member of HomeGain since its inception and have found it to be an excellent source of quality leads right from the beginning. Over the years HomeGain has improved and added many tools for agents to use in their lead generation and followup systems. Many internet lead generation companies have approached me over the years to join but their systems and fee structures do not compare to HomeGain. Thanks for all your help in building my real estate business for the last 10 years!” — Platinum Club member Linda Stall, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, California
• “The best feature of HomeGain is that Agents can pick and choose the Buyer/Seller locations to which they send proposals.” — Platinum Club member, Brent Turner, Re/Max Executive Realty, PA
• “I have participated in other leads generation programs, but have been disappointed by the lack of quality of those leads. I have been a HomeGain agent for years and have always been impressed with the quality of the leads they generate. It is icing on the cake to be recognized as one of their Gold Club members.” — Gold Club member, Steve Matthews, Prudential Americana, NV
• “I love HomeGain for the quality of the leads! I’ve been using it for years and the site is easy to use and gives me a great start to a professional dialogue with my future clients. Thanks HomeGain for helping my business grow! — Gold Club member, Andy McKay, McKay & Associates Real Estate PC, UT
• “HomeGain has not only enabled me to expand my business and online presence but to meet some extraordinary clients that I may never had the opportunity to connect with. My personal referral business has increased and I have found some great friendships as well.” — Silver Club member, Christy Bishop, Prudential Carruthers, REALTORS®, MD
• “It’s exciting to know I’m now a member of the HomeGain Silver Club…Thank you!! I’ve been a member of HomeGain since 2006. I’m always trying to find ways to fill the pipeline. Besides referrals from past clients & friends, HomeGain has become another resource to receive leads. In sales, you need to be consistent and stay on top of what works. HomeGain works. It’s exposure to potential clients who otherwise would have been lost.” — Silver Club member, Jacqueline Morgan, ERA Home & Family Real Estate, MA
• “I am proud to be a part of the growing HomeGain community. I feel that my partnership with them has been a real asset to my real estate business.” — Silver Club member, Lynn M. Newcomb, eXp Realty Washington Headquarters, WA